Sunday, January 12, 2014

Okay I know it is Saturday, but my friends need a screen door.









So Bob and I went out and looked for a new screen door. Man, we went to Kelly's $80.00. Topps"s $149.00. City Lumber $66.00. This is with our discount too. Now that is a big difference in prices? I am so happy that we went to so many places to look. Most times we need something we just go and buy it. But for this door we did shop. Had some trouble with the sizing. The door frame we are using is the OLD Cabin #3. So there was some custom work needed. At the end it looks great. I forgot to take picture of the finish work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...