Monday, January 20, 2014

Guess what behind all these beautiful flowers?



Okay they are not beautiful flowers, but only weeds and vines. Okay give up? It is our Septic Tank. Last around 11 pm. I got a knock on my door. I am sorry Tom but we think the spetic tank is backed up? So I went out and looked, really no way of really looking until morning. Which this morning I did. Found out the main tank itself is full. Not sure about the soak away. There is no clean out on top. So last night we just locked the doors on the bathrooms and put up a sign. CLOSED SORRY. So I went out this morning and clear some of the bush out and found the clean outs. Sorry to say the tank is full and will need to be pumped out today. The toilets are up again, but no showers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...