Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I really love when things come together.







Okay Tim and I worked on the book shelves we started last Tuesday. Next week we have two more to build. While that was going on, Bob is moving forward on his welding. He has four saw horses to make. Today he will be putting on the supports. So hopefully by this next week we will be starting to take apart the old one. Oh I worked on taking the old one apart. Bob gave me a idea on how to do that. Use the new impact wrench. Now as we have the larger air compressor. It worked great. Tim helped me with that too. Oh one more ting happen yesterday. Tim and I built a new work area. The scaffolding we used to build the book shelves. Well why not put a larger board on the top there. Bolt it some what down. Now we have a moving work bench. It looks like it should work great for the break machine too.

Plus we can move it any where we need it. It is heavy. But it should be a big plus for our work area.
Today I need to get the new school bus on the road. You know the bus that Calvary Chapel gave us a while back? The reason we have been waiting on doing that was. We really wanted to paint it first and then get is running. But as tomorrow is coming, so is the 8th graders from Calvary. That means we will need another bus to pick them up. There are going to be around 96 people here at the Camp, staying. Maybe afterwards we can take it back off and paint it? Or maybe take the Ocean bus off the road for now? Not really sure at this time. The real sad part is all our buses are rusting out really bad. Not sure how to stop that. The frames are okay, but the body. 
Not sure why the pictures came in above. I am trying to give a story and then pictures? Oh well, ad least you can see what I am trying to tell you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...