Monday, January 13, 2014

Just a reminder


Today my son flies out to go to Baltimore, Maryland. That right this young man is going over to the states this after noon. (5pm) This last week he has been been some trouble with his stomach. He went to the doctor and they gave him some drugs to help. I called him yesterday and he told me that he was doing much better. But like I said he will be flying out tonight. So I ask for some prayers for him (Kevin) for traveling and for his stomach problems. He will be gone for a week. I really want him to have a great time and I know by prayer he will. Plus just getting there and back. He has been waiting to do something like this his whole life. He has been to a couple of  the islands here, but ever to the states. So please if you think about him, say a prayer or two. I will keep you all posted, IF he e mails and send me pictures. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:11 AM

    Been praying for Kevin...hope he has a lot of warm clothes man!!!

    Keep safe,,,

    ReplyDelete

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...