Sunday, January 19, 2014

What is going on with my little truck?






For the last couple of days, Bob and I have been scathing our heads on what is going on? Okay on Friday when trying to start it, it was making a growling noise. Plus it would not start. So you can see we are trying every thing we can think of. We got that new part in the crankshaft senor. It did help any. So we took apart the timing belt area. Okay thinking maybe the timing is off. No, it is right on the money. So on Monday I will go out and buy a new starter, then we will go from there. Not sure what is going on? Well ad least we are trying????? 
I really am sad to say, how much I depend on this truck. Just a couple of nights ago, I was sitting home thinking what to eat now? Oh that right I need to eat what I have at home, No TRUCK.
 I will thank Him in the morning and thank Him in the evening. I bring glory to YOUR NAME. Thank you Jesus for what I do have and what I have had. It is HIS STUFF any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...