Thursday, January 09, 2014

Here in the Bahamas we have had some troubles


Yesterday while pulling out of our driveway at the Camp. I looked over and saw a couple of police cars. Not sure what was going on, I just took a shot of them there. Then whiling driving by the cars, I saw a two guys on the ground. I guess these two have done something wrong? It really is good to see our police doing there job. The reason I say that is. This last year our murders have passed any other years total. Which is very sad for this island. The reason is, it is a island and everyone knows everyone. So why can't they get this under control? Maybe because everyone knows everyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...