Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Trying to get 96 people in a picture




It is so funny how taking a picture can be a challenge. After the buses returned they want Mindy to take a group shot of every one. So now let us try to make it happen. I looked on an took a couple of shots and left. Mindy keep pushing them together more and making sure the shot was just right. Which last night she showed me that it did happen. It is neat to be able to look back and see how many people come through our gates here and stay with us. I have been very blessed to have seen many myself. As of June 2 of this year I have been here 9 years. Boy where does the time go? It really doesn't seem that long ago I came here. But I am still here and am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...