Sunday, January 19, 2014

We had a rocking time at Adam's birthday party.




Okay now just think you are 5 years old. And then WOW, Spider Man shows up. How can it get any better? It really was nice party yesterday. Mark and Kim Wallace gave this party their best shot. Hey around 9am, Kim and Mark and family member were setting this up. They hung banners and had 100 balloons, PLUS. I am sad to say I needed to do some work on my truck, so I didn't get to spend that much time with the kids and parents. But while I was working on that, I could see the train go by and then saw our friendly gorilla come out and say hello to every one. The food was off the chain plus. Then looking around there was so much to do. I really believe every one really enjoyed themselves and the kids too. Like I said, I wish I could have just walked around and taken pictures of the set up, itself. WOW. I really hope Adam can look back and say my mommy and daddy are the best. Not just because of the party, but just knowing them alone, is the love they have for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...