Friday, January 10, 2014

Now is this a invitation or What?



It was very nice to receive this invitation to Adams Birthday Party. Man I look at this and say wow. It is done so well. I know Kim, his mom makes these tings up for other people. But she did such a wonderful job on these. Now just think for a minute. This is a birthday party for a 5 year. Adam is a very special child. He is my boss's kid. Which is very neat. Adam comes in the ALC and it is so neat to hear him call my name out. TOM. He is always willing to give me a hug and that is love. Hey this party is going to rock. I am sorry if you get one of these invites, but I did!
If you ever want someone to make up invitations for any thing here in the Bahamas. Please contact Kim Wallace at Temp Plate. She makes it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...