Friday, January 10, 2014

Thats right I have Mr Bob welding already


You can see he has started welding up the L brackets that Tim and I made a while back. These will be put on the New Gate for the ALC. It has been a while since I have talked about our New Gate. The reason was I have been waiting for Bob to come in and save the day. Which is did yesterday. he got all 8 of the plates done. Plus he grinded them to look good too. 
I have been working on the trolley in the back of him. You know trying to get the bolts out and next we will be pulling the top off. The reason is, that is our next project. Replace the frame that this trolley rides on. 
Oh Bob needs to weld up the saw horses we will be needed to hold this large piece op steel up to weld. So today bob will be putting together four saw horses. I will share pictures tomorrow.
This is another project I worked on yesterday. If you don't know it, we have been using anti freeze for all vehicles. The sad part is the buses use some up almost every week. We are always putting some in. I guess it is going out the exhaust. Maybe the head gaskets are leaking? I really don't know where it goes. The radiators don't have any leaks, I can see. But like I said we just have to make sure I always have anti freeze here ready to go into any vehicle that needs it. Okay why is this so important to talk about? Well I get my anti freeze from a friend here in the Bahamas. He sell it to me for cost. That is $22.50 a gallon. If I went to AID for any other auto part store here it would cost $45.00 a gallon. So I buy this from him and mix our RO water into it. You know 60% water and 40% anti freeze. So I bought 10 gallons yesterday and got 24 gallon now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...