Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jen is not playing in the middle of traffic.




Yesterday morning we had a chance to hand out these fliers above to the folks that get up early and drive to work or school. So as it goes, Jen and I were working together on this. What we do is, stand on the side of the road and just hand out these real nice card that Kim made up. Just tell the folks that we will be starting a IMAX show at the ALC in February. Needed to call in advance to make sure there is enough seats. The reason I say that is, our planetarium area only has 40 seats in it. For this kind of show. If you want to have a great sit. please call in advance and it will be there for you. 
After that we had a chance to get a nice breakfast. It really was fun to see all the people out and just say Good Morning. At first Jen was walking all the way up Blue Hill and handing them out. I just stood on the bottom of the hill and handed them out. So she was do my job too. But after she ran out of flyer's she came back and we worked alone side. I really think she had some fun doing it. I know at first you might be a little nervous, but after a you do it a couple of times. Piece of cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...