Friday, January 03, 2014

Hey guess what I did yesterday?




Finishing up putting the bunk beds together. I had those two that Tim and I made on Tuesday. Then there are three others that have been in storage for many years. They are needed too. So I had to do some rebuilding of them. You know the parts don't always go back the way they came apart? These beds have been moved, I think ad least three times. So the boards are all mixed up, plus some are broken too. So it is like starting all over again. Which is okay, ad least the cost is not to bad. Have to replace the support boards. The four corners. Plus re drill the holes. Not really that big of a deal. I hope to finish them up today. I have one more to modify. I have 30" wide bed (top) and a 36" wide bed (bottom). So I will have to cut the 36" to a 30". This way no waste.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...