Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hey look at what I got done!


This is Faye, she always has a smile on her face. During the last couple of weeks, she has been cleaning and helping out where ever is needed. So yesterday she has been wanting to stain her screen door for a while. It happen yesterday. It really came out nice. Plus if you look on the floor there, this is a gallon of floor paint. She just enjoys fixing tings up. Just like her hubby. So I believe her next task will be painting the floor, light gray. 
Just a note, after I have been here so long. People like Bob and Faye just give me a boost. They are willing to do what ever is needed and with a smile. So I guess by now you can understand why I have so many pictures of the people that are willing help us out. It is a blessing for me alone. May our Lord watch over them and keep them strong in every thing they do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here in Orlando.

It took us about hour and half to get here. My baby was asked to come here and take a few classes. It is over seen by Rosen Collage. We didn...