Saturday, January 04, 2014

I got a blessing yesterday



I was thinking, it must be out dated? I don't carry my glasses every where. So I saw a deal and said why not? Hey any with 50% off is worth chance. So I got it home here and got my glasses out and looked. Wow it is good until March 05 2014. Why was it reduced? I guess some one else didn't have their glasses on? 
Hey I know back in ths states this would only be the same price I paid. $2.80. The normal price is $5.60. Oh that alone is a good price here too. Thinking back, I have paid $9.00 for the same creamer. 
Thank you Lord for the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...