Wednesday, January 01, 2014

It is so neat to see how Mr Tim loves wood.



That right Tim and I built a couple of bunk beds yesterday. It really was kind of neat to see how easy it goes when you are working along side a guy like Tim. He looks at it and take some measurements and just starts cutting up the lumber. Then we had to put them together. Which was really easy to do. We just used a couple of screws to hold it together. Then after that did some drilling and putting bolts and lag screws in. Like I have said many times, I enjoy working with wood, but I try to finish it to fast. Tim just stays at the same pace and they are done. I am very blessed to have people like him.
Next Tuesday my old friends will be flying in. That right Bob and Faye. They come and do we have some work for them. 
Okay what I have been trying to say is, Tim and Bob when they come here to helps us out. I am very blessed to see these two guys that have two different skills, get the job done. Bob is the man that does welding and pretty much any thing to do with machines. Then Tim, he is the wood guy. He can build you what ever is needed with lumber. So over all, this next year we will be able to get so much more done,by these guys skills. It really is neat to see how our Lord has everything in control and His timing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...