Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Alright PLAN C






The rain was still happening after they all got back from All Saints Camp. Mark has been wanting the offices to be reopened. Back in Patmos time, they needed a lot of office space. You know 15 people to run it. So Adam and Matt made up some walls inside the larger office areas. So now I have around 5 people plus children to do some work. I showed them all what has to get done. So they started out. Mean while I needed to go buy some lumber for today project. Mark and I came up with, let us replace the doors on the barn. I will show you in today pictures what I am talking about. I have Tm Ryan today and tomorrow to do this kind of work. Tim is very much a big blessing when he does his skill in carpenter work. He has a way of making things look good after he starts it. Just look back on the Puppet stage, that we his master piece. 
Okay I went to Topps and picked up the lumber. Boy what a load. If you see the guy in the back ground, that is Frank. He goes to Calvary Bible and he is part of our Single's too. On the way back home I just asked our Lord too help me make it back in one piece. Plus don't let the tail gate open ether. Which you can Scooby and I made it back just fine. Boy, I really pushed my truck to the limit. Thank you Lord. 
Okay I am back and guess where my workers are? That right Mark, thought that they needed to see the Planetarium. So I wanted around until they got done with that. Then asked them to help unload this lumber for me. Which they did and went back to work and finished taking the 2 X 4's down and Mike did the sanding on the walls where it was painted before. So now the next time it rains, we have another couple of walls that are needed to be torn down. Plus finish up this area too. I will keep you posted. 
Today looks great for painting? We will see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...