Thursday, August 29, 2013

My son has a talent



As these couple of days in the Media Centre. The young ladies have been cleaning and getting tings ready for the next school year. One of them found these pictures. I can tell these are some of the work Kevin has done. He really has a gift in art work. If you look closely, he has the details. I am very blessed to call him my son. I wish I had some more pictures to share of him but, Kevin has been out looking for a job. Last week he had a inter view with store here, called Kelly's. The young lady told him he has a job, but has a couple of items to get done before he starts work. This place does direct deposit. So Kevin has to have a saving account. So as he still doesn't have his passport. He will have to go down and get a voters card. Then take that plus his NIB card plus some funds to open account. As of this morning, I have not heard back about how he did, getting all that done. I will find out today. My prayer is that things will happens and by next week he will start his new job. Oh there is one more item, He needs to get his driver licence. We will see how that goes? He was told, he can get that later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...