Sunday, August 11, 2013

If you look closely, you an see him or her.


While we were working on the back fence, a friend stopped by. It is a humming bird. Just a note, outside of my window back home. We have these pretty flowers. I see a humming bird almost every morning. I have tried many times to get his or her picture. It is funny how fast they can fly away too. Every time I get up to go outside to get its picture, he or she flies away. So while working back in Monty's yard. This humming bird came by around three times. So Monty tried to get as close as possible to get this shot. Which it came out pretty good. I really didn't think we would see any thing in this shot. But look their she or him sitting there on the bob wire fencing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...