Saturday, August 10, 2013

This couple came over here, on their vacation to help us out.






As our Summer is winding down. There is still many projects that are needed to get done. As you have been checking on this blog. This wall is turning out to be the biggest yet. This is Curtis and Rachel and their boys. ( sorry forgot their names) But like I said, they are here to help in any way that they can. So yesterday they came over and asked what would you like for us to do? We got all set up an they were ready to do some work. Guess what that was? The wall. I was having them just paint the pillars and the top. I will come back with the spray gun to finish it off. Maybe not. now. The next pictures you might understand about the spray gun. I was talking with Curtis and telling him about the problems I am having cleaning them. He told me maybe they should just paint the whole wall instead? That sound like a great idea. Next week I will finish up on spraying the picket fence on top of the other side, Petting Farm area. Hopefully. 
So Curtis and Rachel did some work. They wanted to leave early to go somewhere with the others that are staying at the camp around 3pm. So maybe next week they can finish up the Cape Cod painting? Oh there is another group coming in too, today. They are to help us too next week. It really is great to see all this help. I know they are here because He has called them to come and do all this. Thank you Jesus Christ for the help and look forward in doing more next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...