Saturday, August 10, 2013

Yes this is the spraying tip.



I let it soap over night and look it is STILL full of paint. I really not sure what else there is to dissolve the paint. It is latex. I soaked the parts in soap and water. Then I use paint thinner to help out. Really is a pain. If any one out there as another way of cleaning things like this. PLEASE DROP ME A LINE OR TWO. Is it worth all this work to us it? Maybe on the picket fence area? But to get it out to spray the rest of the wall???? Not really thinking so. I guess we will find out next week what will happen. I just know the sprayer make the paint go on so nicely. But what it takes to clean? Is it worth it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...