Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What a beautiful day to PAINT The Wall






It sure has been a challenge for us to do this ting called painting. But yesterday was a great day. After devotions, The Curtis family started painting again. The same area they worked on a couple of days ago. They did finish this one side, front and back. Now mean while I had Kevin and Mike spray painting the other area. The Petting Farm side. They did well. They finished up all that too. Just a note, it took another hour plus to clean this sprayer up. During lunch I had them let it soak in the pail of soap and water.  After lunch needs to be cleaned. Then after that they went back to spray the front part of the wall. Guess what was needed after that? That right more cleaning. But like I said before the sprayer really does a nice job spraying between the slots. Okay enough on the sprayer. 
Curtis and his family are flyng home today, so I don't have the painters as I had yesterday. But I do say THANK YOU CURTIS FAMILY FOR ALL YOU DID DO. I did make a mistake, I tried to save us money. I had two 5 gallon pails of mason primer. I went down to my friends place. I ask for them to add color. The Cape Cod. Which they did with no charge. Yesterday while I was helping Tim out. The family ran out of paint. I grabbed the primer, thinking it should match? After I finished doing my thing with Tim. I looked at the wall and found out the color was not dark enough. No real problem, hopefully the next crew that comes in to paint can just touch it up.We will use the main paint this time. I will use that primer some where else. We should be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...