Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Raining day, what shall we do today?





I have a new helper for the next couple of days. His name is Matt. He is from Fort Lauderdale area. He use to help Dan Roth out at the Camp a while back. I think he said 9 years ago. I will have more pictures of him today. Okay, Mark, Eric, Matt and myself, it is raining. What can we do on the inside today. That right, Mark would like the Star Ball pulled out and put some where. It really was put together well. By looking back at any thing that has been built here, these people wanted this to last forever. Which at this time is now. The reason for taking the ball out was. We have a new show now and it uses the whole Planetarium dome. So the star ball was right in the middle causing the people in the back rows not to see the whole thing. So Mark was thinking, the ball doesn't work any more. We have asked people from here and away to come and look at it. That has been over a year ago. It still not working. There is something wrong with the light bulb. So you can see we still have the Star Ball, but it is up front, out of the way. So it still looks good there too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...