Tuesday, August 27, 2013

This is Zec,Dannie,Micheal and Beth. Plus the kids



Yesterday was a sad day. that right these guys had to fly back home. Their time here was very specil. While here, they all had jobs to do. If you look back at my blog you can see some of them. But over all we were very blessed to have them willing to do what ever was needed. Just like on raining days. Okay we can't paint, but let us tear down a couple of walls. This is what the room looks like now. After reaping away two walls that use to stand here. Now it is a open area. This way the staff has it own room. Okay back to say good bye. So these guys pretty much did it. So they have to go back. Over all I was very blessed to even call them my friends. During the last couple of days. They had a chance to really get a little vacation. They all went over to a hotel.(Atlantis)  It might sound like they have money but they just know how to save and get good deals. The real nice part of that was, they took Kevin along too. I know by talking with them, he was very good and a joy for them to have time to spend with him. So at this time, we will say good bye, but I know they will be back and they are always welcome. Dannie made note to me, she really enjoys when we all work together. That was a good reminder for me. Some time I get so wrapped up on trying to keep people busy, I don't work along side of them, I just tell them to do this or that. Thank you for the reminder, Dannie. see guys soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...