Thursday, August 08, 2013

Putting on the final spray, white semi gloss




The first picture I took, is before and after shot of the final coat. (left to right) But now looking at it here, you really can not tell that difference? When you are spraying you really can tell. This is what I worked on yesterday morning. I was looking forward in a group to come over around 2:30pm to help us. So I got the final coat on by 1:30pm. The one quarter. I went home to have lunch, came back. The sprayer is a pain in the butt to clean. That took me around hour and half to get really cleaned well. I got a phone call that they were running late. So I kept on cleaning and getting ready for them. I got another call. We decide to call it off for now. It was around 4:00 pm. Not really a good time to start painting.  
I know when group come to work at different places, the time runs out very quit. They are helping out a church with summer camp program. So that is their main reason for coming. So like I have talked about before. That is their ministry to focus on. Thanks any way. Their schedule is pretty tight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...