Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tim and I worked on the Barn Doors, I watched him. Plus I made sure the other projects were getting done. I really didn't do much.







A couple of days ago, Mark and I walked around the Petting Farm. Just looking at what' the next project he would like for Tim and I to do? We looked at all four doors that are used to keep the animals in during a hurricane. Plus the main sliding door on the south side. I think Bob and I did the other side before? Which if you look you can see the damage there is on all them them. I went out on Monday and spent around $800.00 on lumber, remember my poor truck, carrying it all. So Tim started cutting up every piece that was needed to rebuild. Then after  lunch I went out and bought some more. That was for the large sliding doors. At the end of the day, Tim cut up every piece that will be needed to makeup all the doors. Now we need to primer them. Some the lumber is still wet. So we will do that in a couple of days. Next week Tim and his family will be going to another island. I think Abaco. Tim was telling me that they will be taking a boat ride over with Capten Bruce and his wife. That sure sounds like a lot of fun. Tim is really looking forward in getting away for a little while. I think he said, Saturday they will be needing a ride to drop them off. Then during the week. They will be flying back. Tim as been such a blessing for me alone. The tasks that we need to get done, are a little more that I can handle. I wish I could say, NOT A PROBLEM. I have all the skills I need to get every thing done? NO EVEN CLOSE. So thank you Lord for Tim's wisdom and his willingness to help us out so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...