Thursday, August 08, 2013

Mr Stephen has left the build


It was time to say good by. I took Stephen to the airport yesterday morning. It was a quite time riding there. I was asking him, if he has everything? You know some people forget their passport, chargers for the computer. Since I have been here at the Camp, people leave the charger for the I Phone, BUT they have never left a I Phone. Why is that? I have a couple of chargers. 
Well Stephen is on his way to Fort Lauderdale, Fl for a couple of days. While there he will be staying at some fiends home and they are even letting him use their car too. It really is neat to be able to go some where and have a place to stay and even a car. That is how it is for me. I go over to Ft.Laud. I have a place to stay Dennis/Donna home. Then for a vehicle I have Charlie's little Ford Ranger to use. Being a missionary God always has your back for things like this. Not being  missionary He still does too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...