Monday, August 19, 2013

What beautiful day to go to the beach





That right, as the day was winding down. I took Kevin and his sister, her future husband plus the kids. You know had to bring Scooby too. I am sad to say, as we were down a ways from this area. I didn't bring my camera with me to that area. We had to walk a ways down along the beach to find a nice spot where the crowd has not made it there. The reason is there is a fence up that leads down the road. So you can not drive there. You have to walk around the fence and walk a ways to get to another area where the sand is. That is why when you get there is really is worth the trip. So I just took a couple of shots near the truck. Mean while I saw some other people I knew. Danny and her family were here too. That is the last picture here. It really was a great day to go to the beach. Just laying on top of the water is so peaceful. I did get a chance to talk with some people where we were at, two young ladies, they are from Poland. The the other two are from here. This guy named Eddy has this web site where you can go and find out about all the neat things there are here to do. The girls stays at one of his apartment and he takes them around to show this place off. It really sound like a great business to get into. He was telling me that he has had the chance to meet many people from around the world doing this. Plus he gets paid too. Like I said, I wish I had my camera with me. But I didn't. Hopefully I will hear back from them, I gave each of them my card. You know I put it on their windshield. We will see what happens. The neat things was I had a chance to share about what we do at the Adventure Learning Centre. Which is all about Christ. 
It is Monday and we have some things to finish up this week. So I will keep you all posted on what has been going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...