Saturday, August 24, 2013

This turned out better than I thought it would.







Working on this room was not on my list of things to do. But as I was thinking, why not finish this up and more to the next item. Well I can tell you this. if someone ask me to repair their ceiling. I would rather go fight a alligator. I think you can under stand what I am trying to say. NO WAY. 
What happen was this ceiling was put in many years ago. Then back in 2007 or so. We needed more offices. So Patmos and crew added rooms to these all ready classroom. So the guys and girls that redid the walls and ceiling had to cut pieces out and make it look good. Now Mark, Eric, Harry and myself have not done ceiling before. But the neat thing is who looks at a ceiling any way? It looks okay now. Good thing we don't have earth shacks. Then this ceiling would not last to long. It is up and usable. Thank you guys, I know myself I would have never tried to make this happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...