Thursday, August 01, 2013

This is our NEW AID Napa Store.


About two years ago. This place burnt to the ground. I wrote about it then. The real neat thing is they kept on going. There are two stores for auto parts. One is on Blue Hill Road. The other one is on Mackey Street. Plus they have two or three stores in the mall. that is for your home and bath stuff. 
Oh AID the letters stand for AUTO @ INDUSTRY DISTRIBUTORS LTD. This is our NAPA Store here in the Bahamas.
I remember when I first got here and talked with the manger of the auto parts. Mr Flowers. I was telling him. in the next year or so, this place will be a furniture store, no more auto parts. We both laughed and in the next year or so, they felled more than half the store with furniture. Just think about the mark up on that? Most places have ad least a 200% mark up. Even in the states. Just go in an look. Then ask what about a discount? I have never paid full price for any furniture at any time. That is how Room To Go make their profit. 
Now when the new store opens, we will see what it inside then. I will bet, ad least half will be furniture? You know me, I will be there with my camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...