Thursday, August 29, 2013

Have a question


This is the realizes of Kevin's BGCSE's This is the testing that they use to show your final grade for the last four years of schooling. Kevin didn't do that great, but I have questions? 

If you look at this, you can see how the grading system works. Now my question is, WHY after D would you have to have any other grades? Just say, you have failed? A,B and C is passing. D,E,F and G? What is the possibles of all this? I really think this is not right at all. Just use A,B and C. Then say FAIL. No really reason to show how dumb you are? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...