Sunday, August 04, 2013

This is our painting crew for Saturday.






I am going to start off with these are some great people. Remember on Thursday they are the ones that came in to do the painting for us? Well yesterday they did what they were called to do. It was so neat to see all of them just work and work even more. We started out at 9:30 am and finished up around 5:30pm. So by looking at the pictures in the next sets. You can see what they did and who did what and just a good time. Over all I was very blessed and I know ALC was too. We have primed the front wall. The picket fence and all the concert too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...