Thursday, August 22, 2013

That is right, our New AID is open.




Yesterday I needed some parts for the buses. So I drove over to the old place on Mackey Street, there was a note on the door. We have open Our new store up on Wulff Road. What does AID stand for? 
Auto & Industrial Distributors LTD. Or you can say our NAPA Auto Parts Store. 
I walked in and it is huge. They are selling pretty much every thing they did before at the old location on Wulff. You know auto parts, furniture, house hold items. It really is a neat looking store. I would have taken pictures inside. But they have a sign out side, not photos or videos permitted. 
This store usually has our parts for pretty much everything we own. The sad thing is they charge more too compared to other stores. But I don't have to drive here and there. Just go there and save time. Plus we have account there too. Real easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...