Saturday, August 17, 2013

It is so neat to see how this place called BAHA-Mar is developing.





I try each time I go this way to take some pictures on how it is growing. They are saying by the the end of 2014 this place will be up and running. It really has been neat to see this. I get goose bumps every time. This use to be called the Cable Beach Strip. Now it is BAHA-MAR. I believe the reason for this development is to bring in more people. Plus give Atlantis a run for their money. As I have seen videos on the finish building. You know, drawings. It will be beautiful and really a neat place to stay at. Maybe down the road I will have that chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...