Sunday, August 04, 2013

This is the second round of shots of this group







By looking at the pictures above, I am not sure what I was taking pictures of? I guess this one is of the tree branches. It is Tim and Stephen behind those branches. Sorry guys. 
I took these pictures as I walked around trying to make sure all was going well. Which it was. I had to go back out and buy more primer. So I was gone for about 1 hour and half or so. Before I left, my prayer was that they would ad least get the front wall done. Both sides, primed. I got back and they were all most done doing it. Tim and Stephen the guys behind the branches. They were my sprayers. Tim did the back wall in the Petting Farm, the cement area. When I got back he was all most finished. It really did make a differences with those sprayers. Stephen finished up the wood pickets. Both the back wall and front one. So over all I would tell any one, buy a sprayer for the outside work any time. It really did a good job. Oh one more ting. The hard part was after they finished spraying, guess who cleaned them up. What a mess to clean. It took us about 2 hours to clean them up. You know you have to get them as clean as possible. The reason, if not you can just throw them away. They will not work again. The oil base paint was easier to clean than the latex. Not sure why? But over all a coupe of hours later. All cleaned and oiled. Ready for the next job. Maybe that will be on Tuesday? We have a Holiday on Monday. Emancipation Day. it is the first Monday of the month of August. Now do you understand what this day is for? I will explain tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...