Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Scooby and I went for a ride yesterday.







That right today was a holiday here. This place is called Goodman Beach. This is the most visited beach for Bahamians. Anytime there is a holiday here, this place is packed. Which if you look doesn't look pack, but the parking lot is over flowing. They even parked on the grass along the road side. Which I did too. Well Scooby and went for a ride to go see a friend and his family. This next week-end I told him I would help him out on a couple of projects. So we drove out and checked to see what is needed. Then Scooby and I came to this place. It was a over cast day, but the place was rocking. We went swimming and took a nice walk and got back to the truck. Mean while Kevin was with Eric and Stephen, they went over to the other side of the island. That was Jaws beach area. Kevin was telling me how the three of them went way out and even swam down to touch the plane that was part of a movie that was shot here many years ago. Over the time Eric had his spear with him. Kevin told me about how Eric shot and got a Barracuda. Kevin told me it was about three feet long. Now I didn't see it, so fish tales might be here?
 I really enjoyed our time talking about what Kevin will be doing this next week. Plus just sitting around and eating some good food. When someone has lived with you for a while or so. Then is not there, well I do miss him and our little talks. Prayerfully he will get a job this next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...