Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mr Tim and I worked on the Barn side doors.






It really was not as hard as we have been think it would. The lug screw came out pretty easy. The ones on the bottom were rusted through. But as we started out, the ants and termites were pretty bad. You can see how Tim is trying to spray them. Folks I just love when we start something and we can walk away and say we did it. I know as humans we say this every day. But as I have leaned, it is by His wisdom and strength. I can not do any thing with out HIM. our Lord Jesus Christ.
 Not this next week, but the following one. Tim will be back and we can build the doors and hang them. Tim and his family will be going away on Saturday to another island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...