Monday, August 26, 2013

This is a dog tick




The last couple of days I have notices them on Scooby. That right we have ticks at The Camp. Not sure how they come around. But they sure are a pain to him. Just by looking at them, they give me the willies. The next pictures are of what I took off of Scooby at the beach.


That right, they are sure ugly. Then after you get one, you squeeze them, they pop and are full of blood. During our time in the salt water. They were trying to survive. I took Scooby out away and held him up. Mean while his back end was down deep into the water. Those little guys tries to move up his back. I just kept killing them. One after another. I know I didn't get them all. But most of them. Got back home and gave him a bath. Then put some of this stuff called Front Line. You put that in the middle of their shoulder blades. Last time he had these it only took a day or so to kill them off. I looked this morning and he still has small ones in his skin. They will dead today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...