Friday, August 09, 2013

Take a guess at what I did yesterday?




Still moving forward on the painting of the front wall.


 First I had to run and get a physical. You know so I can get my Nonprofit Gainful Work Permit renewed. That right while I live here I need a permit to stay. If not I could only stay here for about 3 months and have to fly back and forth. So has it goes every year (August) I have to run around and get different things to make sure I am good boy. These are some things I need to get. First a police report form from here. Make sure I don't have any troubles with them. Then need two photos, passport size. I then have to sign the back of them. Get a physical from a local doctor. That would be Dr. Roberts. He has been helping us out for many years. All he does is check you out. Blood pressure, height, weight and just listen to your heart. Then ask you questions on how you are doing. Then you get a piece of paper stating you are in good shape. Then Mark needs to get a letter for our NIB which is like our Social Security that is here. This way it shows I have not made any money here at all. As this goes, this is only for me to stay. I would have to get a work permit. That would cost around $1000.00 and up. Then get a copy of my passport. Then I hand this in to our office manger, Eldroa. She will take it down to the main office. Pay the $100.00. Then we wait for about three months and I can go down and pick it up then. They will give her a receipt stating that my permit is being renewed. This way if I get stopped by the police or imagination they will not arrest me, Hopefully. 
Okay back to the wall. So I sprayer painted the white on the outside next to the road. The pictures above you an see before and after. It really does look much better. That took me about two hours to just do this side the picket fence. Now 1/ 2 done. Okay so it takes me two hours to spray paint. NOW it took me two hours PLUS to clean it up. What a pain. I am using latex paint, but it sticks well. I got most of the sprayer clean except, the spray head. I let that soak over night. We will see if it is easier this morning to clean the rest. It does a great job, but what I pain to clean. I know it is latex but the paint thinner helps out too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...