Saturday, August 31, 2013

I just love Fridays







The reason I say that is, this is the day I try to finish up things we have started from the beginning of the week. Okay Tuesday and Wednesday,Tim and I worked on the Barn doors, I touched up all the paint on them.
Plus you can see I had a little helper too.
The gate opener stopped working on Monday? It sure has been a big stress maker for me. It seems like we get it up and then it is down in two days. Okay this time it blew a fuse. I think someone was trying to get out while it was closed, then kicked the fence. The chain was bent and the fence pushed in. Not sure why? But after playing with it a while, it looks like it lines up again. The magnets have to line up with the machine. If not the motor keeps running and that I believe that is what blows the 25 amp fuse. It is up and running again. For how long?
Now the Pig Pen area. The gate and fence is wobbling back and forth. So I drill in tap cons to the cement 2X4. Then attached a 2X6 to the 4x4's Plus the 2x4. It didn't make is tight, but it will last until we decide what to do with this area. The reason I say that is, we have been talking about moving them away from the front of near the gate. Some times the smell is over whelming. 
The last project is some thing that Matt was working on. He replace the boards on a couple of the poles. Then he put the molding around the bottom of each one. So I caulked them and painted the boards.
 So it was a great week of getting some things off of our list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...