Saturday, August 10, 2013

Yesterday I talked with Mark about doing this.




These are for a friend of mine that lives here on the island. I will have more pictures today when we do the work there. But this is a fence. Where Monty lives, he use to have a fence like this before in his back yard. So yesterday I just wanted to get a head start on this. You know today is Saturday. I really trying to take it easy today. So I was thinking let me build this here and the day should go a lot smoother. 
I really think they came out looking pretty good, myself. I have found out about carpenter work. Just take your time. If you have worked with me before. I just get a thought and take to finish it in the shortness time I can. By looking at this, I really thought and took my time. That was not me, that was The Holy Spirit inside of me. I ask Him to guild and direct me. I just need to depend on Him more and more each day. Some day I rush here and there. Not asking for His help. I am trying to do it in my strength. Which every time I will fail. 
I have a confession with you all out there. My body is not like it use to be. The older I get, it just seems like I need to rush even more. That is my thinking, not the people around me. Or even The Holy Spirit working in me. It is I trying to make things happen. Folks that is where I need prayer. Please if you think of what is all that is going on here at The Adventure Learning Centre. I need pray most of all. I had a talk with Mark yesterday. When these groups come in to help. I get so worked up about it. That is no one fault but MINE. I look at all that is needed just want to get some what caught up. But as it stands. I could work 24 hours a day and there will be more to do tomorrow. So as this Summer is winding down, the help is coming, but I need not to WORRY about what has to get done. Just do what I can and it is IN HIS HANDS. Plus we have this 20th anniversary in September. We will get done what we can and let the rest happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...