Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Okay let us start painting? Why Lord does it have to rain?



As the morning started out. We had a couple showers. Nothing big, just enough to say let us think about this.
So as it was looking pretty good. I had three people willing and ready to paint. Zec and his wife Danny plus another young lady, Rochella, I think. Well I got Zec all set up with the paint sprayer. Showed all I needed, he started. Not even 3 minute went by. Here comes the rain. Okay now what do we do? After devotions, we even started to work, Mark and I walked around looking for jobs just in case it rained. We have a list that we are trying to get done before the 20th year party. So Zec and I went in and looked at the next one. Oh at 11 am, the crew had to go to All Saints Camp, so we looked and said, when they get back. we will work on plan C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...