Sunday, August 25, 2013

How many people believe this?


The sad part is, are we listening? If you at any time read your Bible. That is how He speaks. I know I have heard others say, they have heard His voice. But I know as long a I read His Word. That is how He speaks to me. Just like the question I asked above, are we listening? 
This last week I had a chance to be the one to share during our devotion time at the ALC. At first I thought what can I share on two verses? The verses were: Galatians 3:13-14.

13:Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”h 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

Now if you know anything about the Bible. This is why He came to to this earth. To die on the cross and then raise from the dead. 

I just went a little deeper on these two verses and found a lot of items about this. Over all folks, if you want to know Our Lord, REALLY, you need to study. I know myself, I read His Word, but do I study? Not as much as I should. Please take that time. I know I was blessed when I do. Plus listen to His Word by others teaching too. You know, GO TO CHURCH. We all need to have follow ship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...