Monday, August 12, 2013

What a life?




I am not sure if Scooby likes this or not. He doesn't move to get Jingles off. Maybe this is a great way to get a back rub. I know how much he loves to rub his back on the small rocks and dirt. 
I didn't take any pictures yesterday. You know I went to church. Went to Wendy's and had lunch. Came home and had a nap. Then around 5 pm took Scooby to the Good Man Bay Beach. The place was a busy as it was during the holiday. Came back home and watched Mat Lock the old TV show. I have enjoyed watch them for the last two weeks. I don't have Netflix any more. So I watch You Tube. It passes the time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...