Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Folks I have a question for you all out there.




I get this report each time I get on line to put stuff into my blog. My question is Who are all of you out there? I am only using one day report. On Aug 27th there was 367 people that looked at my blog. Out of all of them, look at where you are all FROM. I just want to say thank you for your loyalty and just ask why do you look at it? I know personally many of you, have been here before and like to see all that has been happening. But by looking at different countries, China, I am sorry but I don't think I know any one from there? Maybe I do? Hey when you get a chance, please drop me a line or two. I would love to hear your stories. Please e mail me at toms@alcbahamas.org
Thank you again for looking at this. Just not sure WHY? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...