Sunday, August 11, 2013

It turned out to be a great day








If you saw my blog yesterday morning, you would see the project I started working on with a lattice fence. Well as it went yesterday, Monty and I finished one of the projects. Maybe two. the first one was cutting the cubers out above his old refreg. The reason was they plain on buying a new one. Which is much taller. So all that happen was making the cuts. Monty said he would try to finish this up on his own. Now the back fence. That did get finished. You cans see we even made a gate. When I first go to his home, he said why did you build this all ready? I told him, trying to save some time. So I am sure glad I did. We still worked until after 5pm. Just think if I didn't put those 7 to 8 hours building them. We would have never finish that project up. I am so happy how it turned out. I really think a coat of paint and it will look like we really knew what we were doing? I know it was by His grace and only that. The reason I say this is, He is the One that did the work. I was just the vessel to be used by Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...