Friday, August 02, 2013

Now you can see what rain I am talking about.







That right I still have my helpers too. Stephen and Joel worked on finishing the Nature Centre railing. Boy that looks so much better. Now we need to paint the poles and the rest of the trim. 
What is Stephen working on here? That is our new pressure washer we bought last year. Looking at the paper work, it was Aug of last year. After taking it apart Stephen could not find the problem was. It stopped pushing water out. Thinking it must be something small inside the pump plugged. But he didn't see anything like that. Hopefully I can take it to a guy here and he might find out the problem is? 
Hey I was looking at these pictures above. I don't see an rain? Take my word it was raining on and off all day long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...