Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Guess what we worked on today?





It was a raining day. So as this is Stephen's last day. Let us make sure all small motors are working. It was a good time to work along side with Stephen. He has such a neat mind. He looks at something and tries his hardness to find out how it works and why it doesn't some times. I have been very blessed to call him a friend and follow worker. During his time we had a chance to get many tings working and just getting projects done too.
Well today he flies out and goes back to Fort Lauderdale for a couple of days. Then he gets to go back to Pennsylvania. That is where his family lives. Now his mom ad dad have been in Hatti now for the last many months. I am sorry but not sure how many. But they have been going there for the last couple of years. Their ministry to help out where ever is needed there. Stephen has been telling about the tings that have been going on in Hatti. 
Stephen really has been a blessing for me and us here. I have had him do this and that, never ask why? Plus while people came to help us, he would over see what they were doing and made sure all was well. I will miss him very much. Plus I know Kevin will too. They have been hanging around together now since he got here. So over all, when you see his man. Please send my love to him and I know one day we will see each other again. If not here or there, but in Heaven. 
After he leaves here, he believes he is called to go to New York and help out up there. There is a ministry that works with youth in the streets and this is his passion to help where ever is needed. 
Oh he has been looking into going to the Navy during the fall of this year. Please keep him in prayer and let us see what and where God will send him next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...