Thursday, August 01, 2013

Look someone came to visit with us?




That right it is KEVIN. I was so blessed to have him stop by. So during his time he did some work. If you look the first picture you can see, he thinks this is paint he is putting on? Just joking, he is just brushing off the dirt that was on the boards. These are the boards that have been sitting in back here for the last year or so. I asked him to prime them all. This way they will be ready to use at any time. The way they were back here, I had them on top of each other with boards between them. This way they would dry out better. So why wait, just prime them now and be ready at any time. 
Stephen and I worked on the finishing touches of the porch rails. We repaired them and repainted them and now today we will re install them. It is so neat to see how tings work out. You look at a job and say, wow it is done. So will show you the finish project tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...