TOP TEN PREDICTIONS NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
And, God approves this message!
ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CONTROL?
Back on July 28th 2025, The Lord gave us a special GIFT. Presley.
I know I wrote about him back then, But I need to share again. This is Wayne and Presley. Jeanne and I went to Wayne's house to see if w...
-
Take 95 North and get off here at Indrio Road exit #138. Okay now travel five miles and then go North 2 miles and I am at home. ...
-
I know today is Saturday,but I got this yesterday and didn't take the time put this in my blog until now. To open you need KEEP RE...