To all my friends up north… with all the recent news focused on the subzero weather and snow that the Midwest and Northeast coast areas are experiencing, we shouldn't forget that Florida sometimes has its share of devastating weather.
Below is a photo illustrating the excessive damage caused to a home from a west coast storm that recently passed through the GREATER MIAMI area.
It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us to count our blessings… and not to take life for granted. See photo:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back on July 28th 2025, The Lord gave us a special GIFT. Presley.
I know I wrote about him back then, But I need to share again. This is Wayne and Presley. Jeanne and I went to Wayne's house to see if w...
-
Take 95 North and get off here at Indrio Road exit #138. Okay now travel five miles and then go North 2 miles and I am at home. ...
-
I know today is Saturday,but I got this yesterday and didn't take the time put this in my blog until now. To open you need KEEP RE...
No comments:
Post a Comment